Saturday night’s Greenpointers-sponsored showcase at Coco66 turned out to not only yield an impressive lineup of bands from near and far, but it also brought to light some pretty badass women musicians on the indie scene (more on that in a bit). Opener and Julliard-trained St. Lenox kicked off the evening’s festivities with a unique sound that blended classical, electonica and soul genres with powerful vocals to accompany – a spot-on prelude for what was to come.
- Greenpoint This Week: More Open Streets, Met Foods Workers Awarded, Pipeline Construction Resumes, and More!
- Where to Buy Face Masks in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Who’s on the Ballot in North Brooklyn for the June 23rd Primary?
- Emergency Pantry Seeks Volunteers to Prepare Food Packages for Holocaust Survivors
- Greenpoint Met Foods Employees Receive Mutual Aid Bonus for Work During Coronavirus