Last Saturday, Kingsland Wildflowers (250 Kingsland Avenue) held its second annual Festival, an afternoon of food, drinks, music, family activities, bird watching, face painting, flowers and green roof tours, all free and open to the public. Local conservation groups including the GCEF, Newtown Creek Alliance and Open Space Alliance, shared information outside the Broadway Stages building that hosts Kingsland Wildflowers’ glorious green roofs, and up on the rooftops kids and adults gathered to enjoy the green space, and donned binoculars to enjoy the fabulous flora and excellent views. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets
- Brooklyn Bazaar Announces Liquidation Sale Ahead of Final Two Weeks
- Nail of the Day Opens on Franklin Street With Discounts Through the End of November
- Calling all Antique Fanatics: Go Behind the Scenes at the City Reliquary