Ed Szymanski was actually Cherry Point’s (664 Manhattan Ave.) opening sous chef in May 2016; now, after a year and a half as head chef at the Beatrice Inn in the West Village, Szymanski has returned to Brooklyn, a move Cherry Point owner Vince Mazeau likens to “getting the band back together.” Szymanski, originally from England, has been helping to shape the new menu since August, which will roll out in full in mid-November, reimagining Cherry Point as a modern English restaurant. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: More Open Streets, Met Foods Workers Awarded, Pipeline Construction Resumes, and More!
- Where to Buy Face Masks in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Who’s on the Ballot in North Brooklyn for the June 23rd Primary?
- Emergency Pantry Seeks Volunteers to Prepare Food Packages for Holocaust Survivors
- Greenpoint Met Foods Employees Receive Mutual Aid Bonus for Work During Coronavirus