Ed Szymanski was actually Cherry Point’s (664 Manhattan Ave.) opening sous chef in May 2016; now, after a year and a half as head chef at the Beatrice Inn in the West Village, Szymanski has returned to Brooklyn, a move Cherry Point owner Vince Mazeau likens to “getting the band back together.” Szymanski, originally from England, has been helping to shape the new menu since August, which will roll out in full in mid-November, reimagining Cherry Point as a modern English restaurant. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Greenpoint Library Meeting, Gallery Night Returns, MTA Bushwick Inlet Towers, and More!
- Greenpoint Hill Marks Closing With Final Sale
- Friends of Greenpoint Library to Meet Next Wednesday (10/23)
- Randolph Beer Relaunches its Williamsburg Location
- Next Friday: Greenpoint Gallery Night returns for 15th edition