Fall has finally arrived in New York and as happy as I am to break out my own over-sized sweaters and leggings, my favorite part of this season is seeing the dogs out and about in their sweaters and winter gear. Of course, in North Brooklyn, our dogs are extraordinarily well-adorned. The smaller dogs are premiering the first of this season’s fashion and we are very excited by what we’re seeing so far. Whether rocking vintage sweaters or layering like professionals, these pooches have it all going on.
- Pride Events in North Brooklyn and Beyond
- Campaigning in a Pandemic: Emily Gallagher Sets Sights on Albany During Quarantine
- Thursday Spotlight: Floral Designer Maria Christina Nino
- Assemblyman Lentol Comments on Pandemic and Police Brutality Ahead of June Primary Elections
- McCarren Park Gatherings for George Floyd Continue Rain or Shine