Walking down Greenpoint Ave. I noted that Wendy’s Bar (123 Greenpoint Ave) was being gutted, all its contents into a dumpster. I couldn’t get any information on what was going on or what will open up there next. This thread on Chowhound from October 2013 laments its closing and discusses impending “homogeny” in the area as other Polish joints close. Continue reading
- Williamsburg Chosen for Neighborhood Safety Coalition to Combat Hate Crimes
- Planting seeds of love! “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn” Valentine’s Market is COMING (2/9): 60+ indie crafters, soju cocktails, free massages, poetic tarot, henna and so much more!
- Fashion Sundae: Episode 27
- Greenpoint This Week: Neighborhood Safety Coalition, West Street Truck Takeover, Park Deli Reopens, and More!
- Watch as Construction Trucks Convene For Blocks on West Streets’ Protected Bike Lane