Walking down Greenpoint Ave. I noted that Wendy’s Bar (123 Greenpoint Ave) was being gutted, all its contents into a dumpster. I couldn’t get any information on what was going on or what will open up there next. This thread on Chowhound from October 2013 laments its closing and discusses impending “homogeny” in the area as other Polish joints close. Continue reading
- New Brooklyn Publisher Antics Hosts Party Celebrating Upcoming Artists’ Books
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach