Tonight (2/18) – Libel takes the stage at Knitting Factory (361 Metropolitan Ave). This band draws on melodic-yet-jagged 90s post-hardcore and should be cool live. Also on the bill is Grand Resort, who seem to have perfected a mixture of shoegaze, jangle, and new wave that takes you back to the 80s effortlessly. Of course, both bands are still very now, too. Check them out with Kins. Doors at 8:00, show at 8:30, $10 entry. Tickets here.
- Massive School of Fish Spotted in Newtown Creek
- Overnight Repaving of Greenpoint Avenue Scheduled for Wednesday Night
- Virtual Combined SLA Review and Public Safety Meeting for Brooklyn Community Board 1 is Tonight
- Greenpoint This Week: More Open Streets, Met Foods Workers Awarded, Pipeline Construction Resumes, and More!
- Where to Buy Face Masks in Greenpoint and Williamsburg