A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Our Holiday Market Is Over but Winter Candyland Lives On In Our Photo Booth!
- Where to Get Sweet & Savory Treats for Holiday Parties
- Get Unlimited Craft Cocktails at Spiked Mug Fest for 30% Off
- Art, Urban Equity and Brooklyn in Albany — The Hook-up 12/15
- Bellocq, Greenpoint’s Very Own Tea Atelier on West Street