A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Five Leaves’ Debuts Their Late Summer Menu
- Beauty As Deep As The NYC Subway: Are You The Next Miss G Train?!
- Greenpoint TREMORS: Political & Social Reactions — Art Opening TONIGHT (8/17) + Dance Party Saturday
- Williamsburg’s Museum of Food and Drink is Seeking Volunteer Docents!
- Thursday Spotlight: Kate McQuillen, Meeting Her on the Astral Plane