A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Night of Creation, Sour Beer Night, Tribal Market, Sound Art, Fireworks Views — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/28–7/4)
- More Free Outdoor Movies: Family Flicks In Transmitter Park!
- Greenpoint: The Birthplace of the American Carousel
- Where to Watch the Fireworks This Fourth of July
- Can You Get Apartment Insurance in Less Time Than It Takes to Make a Pizza?