Beginnings had an impressive year-long run and was a great example of many minds coming together to build something new. Their exhibitions of experimental art shows at 110 Meserole Avenue will be missed by the residents and artists of Greenpoint.
- National Hot Dog Day, Epic Ride, Weird Science and Glitter Punk Extravaganza — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/18 – 7/24)
- Stargaze in Transmitter Park Tomorrow Night (Thursday, 7/19)
- North Brooklyn Boat Club’s Summer Solstice Party is This Saturday! (7/21)
- Get Your Art On: Two FREE Botanical Illustration Classes (7/20 & 7/25)
- “Affordable” Housing Lottery Now Open for $2100 Studio in Greenpoint