Beginnings had an impressive year-long run and was a great example of many minds coming together to build something new. Their exhibitions of experimental art shows at 110 Meserole Avenue will be missed by the residents and artists of Greenpoint.
- At Triskelion, A Feminist Dance Piece by Denisa Musilova
- Get Elevated to a New Universe with DJ The Josh Craig at Our Spring Market (4/22)
- Greenpoint’s Tiniest Building Will House a New Mexican Restaurant
- Punch and Pepper-Spray, Hardware and High School — The Hook-up (4/20)
- How to Celebrate Earth Day in North Brooklyn