The Village Voice’s Fifth Annual Brooklyn Pour Craft Beer Festival last weekend filled the Brooklyn Expo Center with over 60 breweries and their fans. Amid a melee of Frisbee, games, balloons, food trucks and tables, there was still room for all the attendees to drink, mingle and even compete in a stein lifting competition.
- Greenpoint This Week: International Art Gallery, Greenpoint Landing Scandal, Bodega Stabbing, and More!
- Bat Signal to Light up Domino Sugar Factory For “Batman Day” (9/21)
- State Fines Developers for Their “Gifts” to Mayor Mayor De Blasio
- Greenpoint Landing Developers Broke State Law With de Blasio Donations
- International Gallery Plans Permanent Exhibition Space in Greenpoint