The Village Voice’s Fifth Annual Brooklyn Pour Craft Beer Festival last weekend filled the Brooklyn Expo Center with over 60 breweries and their fans. Amid a melee of Frisbee, games, balloons, food trucks and tables, there was still room for all the attendees to drink, mingle and even compete in a stein lifting competition.
- Thursday Spotlight: Tommy Kha and the “negotiation between worlds”
- Environmental History Project, Peppermint Soda, Gateway to Greenpoint — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/19-6/25)
- We’re Going Camping, See You July 1st
- Greenpoint This Week: Religious Vaccine Exemption, CB1 SUV Outrage, Perplexing Petroleum Vapors
- Petroleum Build up in Sewer Lines Caused Vapors City and State Reps Say