Two years ago, the NYC Department of Transportation began conducting a Traffic Study to assess street safety conditions in North Brooklyn. The study focused on issues like street design, traffic flow, public safety and environmental impact, and was funded by Councilman Stephen Levin’s office. To complete their findings, the DOT solicited community input, and received over 400 unique comments and suggestions from North Brooklyn residents. Now, the DOT is back in our part of town with suggestions gleaned from the study. The agency presented its findings to BK Community Board 1 on April 10th. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Greenpoint Library Meeting, Gallery Night Returns, MTA Bushwick Inlet Towers, and More!
- Greenpoint Hill Marks Closing With Final Sale
- Friends of Greenpoint Library to Meet Next Wednesday (10/23)
- Randolph Beer Relaunches its Williamsburg Location
- Next Friday: Greenpoint Gallery Night returns for 15th edition