Walking down Grand Street past Bushwick Avenue amidst trucking supply shops and duct work fabricators, I almost missed Interboro Spirits and Ale’s new tasting room (942 Grand St.), which just opened a few weeks ago. It’s a raw, industrial space—formerly a manufacturer of naval anchors, and later a wood flooring workshop—that somehow feels warm and inviting, like a little oasis in the midst of all the warehouses. And the approachable vibe is thanks to the friendly folks at the helm.
- Enjoy a Summer Sunset with Free Music at Wythe Hotel
- Greenpoint This Week: McCarren Hawk Sighting, New Pier Opening, Postal Service Woes, and More
- Spotted: McCarren Hawk Enjoys Rodent Picnic
- Madre, The Franklin Guesthouse’s New Restaurant, is Now Open
- Lentol on Williamsburg Postal Problems: “You Can’t Live Like That”