Walking down Grand Street past Bushwick Avenue amidst trucking supply shops and duct work fabricators, I almost missed Interboro Spirits and Ale’s new tasting room (942 Grand St.), which just opened a few weeks ago. It’s a raw, industrial space—formerly a manufacturer of naval anchors, and later a wood flooring workshop—that somehow feels warm and inviting, like a little oasis in the midst of all the warehouses. And the approachable vibe is thanks to the friendly folks at the helm.
- New Brooklyn Publisher Antics Hosts Party Celebrating Upcoming Artists’ Books
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach