Walking down Grand Street past Bushwick Avenue amidst trucking supply shops and duct work fabricators, I almost missed Interboro Spirits and Ale’s new tasting room (942 Grand St.), which just opened a few weeks ago. It’s a raw, industrial space—formerly a manufacturer of naval anchors, and later a wood flooring workshop—that somehow feels warm and inviting, like a little oasis in the midst of all the warehouses. And the approachable vibe is thanks to the friendly folks at the helm.
- A Community Fridge Opens Outside The Lot Radio
- Domino Park Hosts First Weekly Green Market
- Nicky’s Unisex, a New Neighborhood Bar, Opens in Williamsburg
- Protestors Lay Flowers at Doorstep of the 94th Precinct
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!