This weekend, Greenpoint played host to the first ever Brooklyn Dirty Book Fair. The event, presented by MATTE Magazine, lasted all day Saturday and Sunday at Point Green Studio (260 Java St), and featured not only titillating books, zines and gifts for sale, but also cheeky performance art (including a cake sitting performance by Lindsay Dye), music and more.
- Brooklyn Based’s Williamsburg Immersion Includes 5 FREE Beers and More for $15 (Sat 6/23)
- Greenpoint Scavenger Hunt This Saturday! (6/23)
- The Sketchbook Project is Having a Party This Saturday! (6/23)
- Neighborhood Gem The Bounty Abruptly Closes Its Doors
- Moms, BYOB! Bring Your Own Baby to This Comedy Show (6/21)