This weekend, Greenpoint played host to the first ever Brooklyn Dirty Book Fair. The event, presented by MATTE Magazine, lasted all day Saturday and Sunday at Point Green Studio (260 Java St), and featured not only titillating books, zines and gifts for sale, but also cheeky performance art (including a cake sitting performance by Lindsay Dye), music and more.
- PS 31’s Fall Festival Raised Funds for Enrichment Programs
- Submit your Last Minute input on Transportation in North BK!
- Staying Local for Thanksgiving? Six Spots Where You Can Wobble Before You Gobble, Get Stuffed with Turkey, the Fixin’s, and More!
- Michael Nau And David Bazan Ground Us With A Solid Indie Rock Night At Rough Trade
- Subway Rats Join the Brunch Craze, Firefox Gives out Free Coffee and the BQX Unveils a Prototype — the Hook-up (11/17)