This weekend, Greenpoint played host to the first ever Brooklyn Dirty Book Fair. The event, presented by MATTE Magazine, lasted all day Saturday and Sunday at Point Green Studio (260 Java St), and featured not only titillating books, zines and gifts for sale, but also cheeky performance art (including a cake sitting performance by Lindsay Dye), music and more.
- TICKET GIVEAWAY! Pair of Tickets for Chance the Rapper Sold Out Show Tomorrow (9/27)
- Family-Friendly Fundraiser for BK Story Voyager This Weekend (9/30)!
- Art Show/Art Swap at The Gutter Sept 30th—Submit Your Art by Thursday 9/28!
- The LAST Greenpoint Clean-Up is This Weekend (9/30)!
- The Fall Festival of Lights Market is Gonna Be Lit! Hot Buttered Rum, Live Jazz, Henna Tattoos, Tarot Cards, Nail Art, Rooftop Yoga, 50+ Vendors, and more!!