This weekend, Greenpoint played host to the first ever Brooklyn Dirty Book Fair. The event, presented by MATTE Magazine, lasted all day Saturday and Sunday at Point Green Studio (260 Java St), and featured not only titillating books, zines and gifts for sale, but also cheeky performance art (including a cake sitting performance by Lindsay Dye), music and more.
- Where do you Ramen in Greenpoint?
- Shake off the Monday Blues at The Williamsburg Hotel’s MNDFL Meditation
- At Triskelion, A Feminist Dance Piece by Denisa Musilova
- Get Elevated to a New Universe with DJ The Josh Craig at Our Spring Market (4/22)
- Greenpoint’s Tiniest Building Will House a New Mexican Restaurant