This weekend, Greenpoint played host to the first ever Brooklyn Dirty Book Fair. The event, presented by MATTE Magazine, lasted all day Saturday and Sunday at Point Green Studio (260 Java St), and featured not only titillating books, zines and gifts for sale, but also cheeky performance art (including a cake sitting performance by Lindsay Dye), music and more.
- No Overnight L Train Between Brooklyn and Manhattan 4/15 – 4/26
- Sign Up for FREE Rooftop Yoga at Our Flower Power Spring Market (4/7)!
- Developers to Sell Greenpoint Taverns’ Contents at Estate Sale
- [email protected] Fitness Tip: Contrary to popular belief, exercise does NOT cause weight loss!
- Ovenly Studio ONE54 Launches with Baking Classes and an Event Space