Walking down Grand Street past Bushwick Avenue amidst trucking supply shops and duct work fabricators, I almost missed Interboro Spirits and Ale’s new tasting room (942 Grand St.), which just opened a few weeks ago. It’s a raw, industrial space—formerly a manufacturer of naval anchors, and later a wood flooring workshop—that somehow feels warm and inviting, like a little oasis in the midst of all the warehouses. And the approachable vibe is thanks to the friendly folks at the helm.
- Greenpoint Landing Developers Broke State Law With de Blasio Donations
- International Gallery Plans Permanent Exhibition Space in Greenpoint
- Thursday Spotlight: Didi Rojas and Her Fantabulous Shoes
- Kingsland Wildflowers Festival, Spirit Animal Opening, Art Book Fair — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/18-9/24)
- Group Floats Separate Swimming for Men and Women at Williamsburg Pool