Walking down Grand Street past Bushwick Avenue amidst trucking supply shops and duct work fabricators, I almost missed Interboro Spirits and Ale’s new tasting room (942 Grand St.), which just opened a few weeks ago. It’s a raw, industrial space—formerly a manufacturer of naval anchors, and later a wood flooring workshop—that somehow feels warm and inviting, like a little oasis in the midst of all the warehouses. And the approachable vibe is thanks to the friendly folks at the helm.
- Chopin Piano Concert Scheduled for Thursday (11/14) Originally Canceled Over Polish Far-Right Sponsor
- Brookyln Community Board 1’s Monthly Public Meeting is Tonight (11/12)
- Franklin Street Mexican Restaurant Vamos Al Tequila Closed Following Health Inspection
- Fashion Sundae Episode 16
- Greenpoint This Week: Holiday Lights Are Here, New Pierogi Shop, Vegan Cafe Relocates, and More!