Walking down Grand Street past Bushwick Avenue amidst trucking supply shops and duct work fabricators, I almost missed Interboro Spirits and Ale’s new tasting room (942 Grand St.), which just opened a few weeks ago. It’s a raw, industrial space—formerly a manufacturer of naval anchors, and later a wood flooring workshop—that somehow feels warm and inviting, like a little oasis in the midst of all the warehouses. And the approachable vibe is thanks to the friendly folks at the helm.
- Air Guitar Championships, Evening on the Ganges, Always Happy Comedy Bop — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/26-7/2)
- Greenpoint artist welcomes celebrities at gallery opening
- Pride party Permanent Water comes to Wythe Hotel June 27
- Thursday Spotlight: Tommy Kha and the “negotiation between worlds”
- Environmental History Project, Peppermint Soda, Gateway to Greenpoint — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/19-6/25)