Le Fond, the French restaurant at 105 Norman Avenue was robbed on Monday night. The break-in was part of a slew of thefts in the area, and four other local businesses were hit at the same time. Le Fond is open for dinner, but is without phone or internet service until Friday.
- Greenpoint This Week: Safe Way Home Act, Old Bay Seasoning, Carolyn Maloney’s Challangers, and More
- [email protected] Bounces Back With a Grand Rebrand After Almost Closing
- Greenpoint Retail Round-Up: New Ice Cream Shop, Barley Rebrand and More
- “Affordable” Williamsburg Apartments for 130 Percent of Area Median Income
- Thursday Spotlight: Stayin’ Humble with Stew, your Neighborhood Podcaster