Le Fond, the French restaurant at 105 Norman Avenue was robbed on Monday night. The break-in was part of a slew of thefts in the area, and four other local businesses were hit at the same time. Le Fond is open for dinner, but is without phone or internet service until Friday.
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”
- Ps 34 Parent Teacher Association Holds Online Auction to Raise Funds
- Greenpointers Holiday Market, Oddities Flea, Myths of Creation Holiday Pop Up — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (12/4-12/10)
- Neighborhood Carolers will Sing Around Greenpoint on December 20