Group Partner, the Instagram darling of the pottery world, has certainly come a long way since their early days at their studio studio on Norman and Lorimer. Headed by Isaac Nichols, the studio has become known for their quirky, iconic boob pots and other equally alluring containers. The pots, designed by Nichols, started out as a hobby that bloomed into a successful ceramics studio business. Continue reading
- ‘Smiling’ Mickey Welch: The Hall of Fame Baseball Pitcher from Williamsburg
- Celebrate the Neighborhood and Raise a Glass to Greenpoint with 25% Off Local Places!
- New Axe Throwing Bars Coming to Williamsburg and Downtown Brooklyn
- Newtown Creek-A-Thon 2019 Tours Entire Creek (4/28)
- The Lot Radio’s Kiosk Will Return May 1st