This Friday, June 2nd kicks off the 20th annual Brooklyn Film Festival, which will screen over 122 narrative features, documentaries, narrative and documentary shorts, animated and experimental films from 32 countries spread over six continents. Two of the festival’s venues are in Greenpoint: Windmill Studios NYC (300 Kingsland Ave) and the Kickstarter headquarters(58 Kent St)—also the site for the BFF Exchange—a day of free panels, and a happy hour sponsored by Stella Artois on Saturday June 10th. Continue reading
- No Overnight L Train Between Brooklyn and Manhattan 4/15 – 4/26
- Sign Up for FREE Rooftop Yoga at Our Flower Power Spring Market (4/7)!
- Developers to Sell Greenpoint Taverns’ Contents at Estate Sale
- [email protected] Fitness Tip: Contrary to popular belief, exercise does NOT cause weight loss!
- Ovenly Studio ONE54 Launches with Baking Classes and an Event Space