The idea for local haircutting shave and haircut joint The Land of Barbers was born from the owner, Enrico Mariotti’s desire to return to his Italian roots. Here in the states, Enrico has made Williamsburg his second home. Graham Avenue’s quaint community vibe reminded him of his own roots in a small neighborhood in central Italy. These are the foundations of The Land of Barbers, a hand-built barbershop with international flair that has a special way of making customers feel truly at home. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co. Reopens, Kickstarter Unionizes, North Brooklyn Pipeline Protest Grows, and More!
- Line & Label Launches New Jewelry Line! Launch Party Tonight (2/21)
- Missing Greenpoint Woman’s Body Found in Newtown Creek
- Fox & Fawn Reopens on Manhattan Avenue, Dusty Friends Extends Their Stay and Other Local Business Changes
- North Brooklyn Pipeline Protestors Call on Governor and Mayor to Stop Construction