The idea for local haircutting shave and haircut joint The Land of Barbers was born from the owner, Enrico Mariotti’s desire to return to his Italian roots. Here in the states, Enrico has made Williamsburg his second home. Graham Avenue’s quaint community vibe reminded him of his own roots in a small neighborhood in central Italy. These are the foundations of The Land of Barbers, a hand-built barbershop with international flair that has a special way of making customers feel truly at home. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Justice for Vamos, G Train Flood, Williamsburg Surreal Estate
- Shop Local: Friends Don’t Let Friends Gift From Chain Stores!
- Vamos Al Tequila Celebrates Reopening Tonight With Drinks on the House!
- Debate Watch Party, 35s & 45s, FIDOqrtet, Land Use & Public Space — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/20-11/26)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 17