Recently at the McGolrick Park Farmers Market in Greenpoint, we chatted with the ONE and ONLY Barry Schwartz of Barry’s Tempeh. Not only is he Brooklyn’s resident tempeh-whisperer, but he’s also the chef lined up for the Vegetarian Feast Fundraiser this coming Sunday, July 26th. Tickets are $20; includes appetizer, entrée, dessert, and drink. Proceeds go to the Lutheran Church of the Messiah. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!
- Greenpoint’s New Drive-In Cinema Includes Seating Area for Pedestrians
- Greenery Unlimited Returns This Weekend With ‘Almost Summer’ Sidewalk Plant Sale
- Where to Get Takeout Cocktails in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Thursday Spotlight: Masks In The Wild Commissions Artists and Promotes Public Health