You don’t really want to be reading this, but just in case you kind of do, here are a few relatively new players in Greenpoint’s health and fitness scene. Because doing good for a body doesn’t have to mean leaving your 10-block-radius no-bra zone. Even if you can’t technically pull that off during a bout of jumping jacks, or you’re a dude and you’re struggling to relate to this entire premise. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”