Franklin Guesthouse’s restaurant space was finally occupied when Bar Glory opened in August under the stewardship of restauranteur Sara Conklin (of Greenpoint’s beloved Glasserie). The restaurant forges its own identity through an inventive and inspired combination of culinary influences. Chef Jeff Kouba’s eclectic menu takes risks in the mashup of flavors and textures with delightful and surprising results. The food is largely influenced by Central Asian and Far Eastern flavors but takes liberties with Uzbek, Thai, and Korean flavors. Its environs can be described as refined rustic-chic decor and cozy ambiance that feels slightly more casual then Glasserie. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Greenpoint Library Meeting, Gallery Night Returns, MTA Bushwick Inlet Towers, and More!
- Greenpoint Hill Marks Closing With Final Sale
- Friends of Greenpoint Library to Meet Next Wednesday (10/23)
- Randolph Beer Relaunches its Williamsburg Location
- Next Friday: Greenpoint Gallery Night returns for 15th edition