Bakery Rzeszowska (948 Manhattan Ave.) has closed after 34 years on Manhattan Avenue in Greenpoint. The Polish bakery was a go to for makowiec, freshly baked bread and authentic pączki near the Greenpoint Avenue subway for decades. A note posted on the front of the bakery’s building on Thursday gives thanks to their customers: Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Greenpoint Library Meeting, Gallery Night Returns, MTA Bushwick Inlet Towers, and More!
- Greenpoint Hill Marks Closing With Final Sale
- Friends of Greenpoint Library to Meet Next Wednesday (10/23)
- Randolph Beer Relaunches its Williamsburg Location
- Next Friday: Greenpoint Gallery Night returns for 15th edition