Bakery Rzeszowska (948 Manhattan Ave.) has closed after 34 years on Manhattan Avenue in Greenpoint. The Polish bakery was a go to for makowiec, freshly baked bread and authentic pączki near the Greenpoint Avenue subway for decades. A note posted on the front of the bakery’s building on Thursday gives thanks to their customers: Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!
- Greenpoint’s New Drive-In Cinema Includes Seating Area for Pedestrians
- Greenery Unlimited Returns This Weekend With ‘Almost Summer’ Sidewalk Plant Sale
- Where to Get Takeout Cocktails in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Thursday Spotlight: Masks In The Wild Commissions Artists and Promotes Public Health