Local dog rescue, Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue, is hosting a fundraising sidewalk sale this Saturday, July 19th from 11am to 4pm outside of the Shoe Market at N. 6th St and Bedford Ave. Badass Couture will feature a curated selection of vintage and gently-used clothing, Badass merchandise, and of course adorable and adoptable doggies. All proceeds go towards the rescue, who rescue dogs from high-kill shelters in the southern U.S. and get them adopted into loving, New York homes.
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach
- Winter Delights at our Nutcracker Holiday Market 2019 Recap