Local dog rescue, Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue, is hosting a fundraising sidewalk sale this Saturday, July 19th from 11am to 4pm outside of the Shoe Market at N. 6th St and Bedford Ave. Badass Couture will feature a curated selection of vintage and gently-used clothing, Badass merchandise, and of course adorable and adoptable doggies. All proceeds go towards the rescue, who rescue dogs from high-kill shelters in the southern U.S. and get them adopted into loving, New York homes.
- Greenpoint This Week: Neighborhood Safety Coalition, West Street Truck Takeover, Park Deli Reopens, and More!
- Watch as Construction Trucks Convene For Blocks on West Streets’ Protected Bike Lane
- Park Designs to be Presented at CB1 Parks and Waterfront Committee Meeting (1/27)
- Have thoughts on the Oscar noms? So do these Greenpointers
- Where to Donate Reusable Bags Ahead of NY’s Plastic Bag Ban