Local dog rescue, Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue, is hosting a fundraising sidewalk sale this Saturday, July 19th from 11am to 4pm outside of the Shoe Market at N. 6th St and Bedford Ave. Badass Couture will feature a curated selection of vintage and gently-used clothing, Badass merchandise, and of course adorable and adoptable doggies. All proceeds go towards the rescue, who rescue dogs from high-kill shelters in the southern U.S. and get them adopted into loving, New York homes.
By Lindsay Liu
- EPA Hosts Newtown Creek Control Plan Comment Session in Greenpoint Wednesday (12/11)
- Brookyln Community Board 1’s Monthly Public Meeting is Tonight (12/10)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 20
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!