Local dog rescue, Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue, is hosting a fundraising sidewalk sale this Saturday, July 19th from 11am to 4pm outside of the Shoe Market at N. 6th St and Bedford Ave. Badass Couture will feature a curated selection of vintage and gently-used clothing, Badass merchandise, and of course adorable and adoptable doggies. All proceeds go towards the rescue, who rescue dogs from high-kill shelters in the southern U.S. and get them adopted into loving, New York homes.
By Lindsay Liu
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood
- Artist Submissions Sought For Bushwick Inlet Park Gallery Space
- Would you like some roller skating with your mimosa? Roller Disco Brunch comes to Williamsburg!
- Free concert: Caroline Polachek comes to Rough Trade
- CB1 Land Use Meeting, Disgorgeous, Making Images Move, Stereopanorama — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/15-1/21)