Congratulations to the winner of our giveaway! Emily with her comment of “Whisky Sour. Grandma’s Favorite” won 2 tickets to tomorrow evening’s How to … Shake, Muddle & Stir at Brooklyn Brewery! You will be slinging tails like the best of ’em in no time!
Remember when we introduced you to Toby, who was opening a new “wine on tap” bar and restaurant where the old Gypsy Tavern was. It is open! And he sent Greenpointers the menu.
Things I plan on mouth-shoveling: Truffled Egg with Fontina and Asparagus, Porcini Bruschetta, Pizza Fritta with Sopressata. And of course, the espresso and the wine!
Stay tuned for a full review.
159 Greenpoint Ave
I am very proud to introduce to you the new and improved Greenpointers.com! Take a minute to look around. Stay a while. Enjoy the view. This is a “soft launch,” meaning we are working out the kinks to make sure everything is perfect.
• Take a moment to add an event to the calendar.
• See your favorite business in the local directory? Write a review! Or if something is missing, submit a listing!
• Join our mailing list to find out about upcoming events!
• Something look weird? Comment below or email greenpointers (at) gmail.com.
• Love it? And want to help pay for this huge endeavor? Make a donation! (donations over $10 are entered into our Cinco De Mayo raffle!)
We will be celebrating the launch with a Cinco De Mayo bash at Greenpoint Heights (5/5, 9pm)!
Thanks to everyone who has shown their support! You make Greenpoint awesome!
And thanks to Sara from CommandC for making the new site badass!