There are few things were worse than an animal abuser. But it takes a truly despicable person of the lowest common denominator to toss a live animal out of a moving car. The grim incident happened around 6:25pm, Tuesday night on the BQE. Jon Ernsberger was the first to spot the pitbull making a 30ft descent towards Meeker Avenue in Greenpoint. He told reporters at first he thought it might have been a human being hurled over the railway, only feet from his car, but when he slammed on the brakes and got out for a better look, he found the 50lb male pitbull still alive and struggling to get up. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets
- Brooklyn Bazaar Announces Liquidation Sale Ahead of Final Two Weeks
- Nail of the Day Opens on Franklin Street With Discounts Through the End of November
- Calling all Antique Fanatics: Go Behind the Scenes at the City Reliquary