It’s hard to attract people over to West Street. For one, it feels as if you’re in an active construction site—and on many of the blocks, you are. Second, you’re so far out of the heart of Greenpoint, in such desolation, it feels like a whole different neighborhood, or like how the neighborhood once was. Anyone who’s walked through this hushed territory at night has come upon the corner of West and Green and heard the mysterious revelry happening behind the screen door for Achilles Heel (180 West St). Continue reading
- New Renderings of Domino Sugar Redevelopment Show Glass-Domed Design
- Facing Closure, Park Church Co-op Seeks Community Support
- TASTE Williamsburg/Greenpoint Now On Sale!
- Greenpoint This Week: Safe Way Home Act, Old Bay Seasoning, Carolyn Maloney’s Challangers, and More
- [email protected] Bounces Back With a Grand Rebrand After Almost Closing