If one of your New Years resolutions this year is to get better with money, you might be surprised that going out to eat is actually within your budget. That is, if you do it during Grand Street Restaurant Week, which runs from January 29th through February 11th (it’s now 2 weeks long instead of just a week). If you haven’t checked it out anytime in the last 5 years it’s been running, you can get pretty insane deals on full course meals at delicious local joints. This year, a 2-course lunch will run you $8-13, and a 3-course dinner $13-30. Also, if you Instagram your Restaurant Week feast with #DineOnGrand and tag @GrandStreetBID, you’ll be entered to win $50 at your favorite Grand Street Restaurant! Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets
- Brooklyn Bazaar Announces Liquidation Sale Ahead of Final Two Weeks
- Nail of the Day Opens on Franklin Street With Discounts Through the End of November
- Calling all Antique Fanatics: Go Behind the Scenes at the City Reliquary