Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”