Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- Synth Pop For The Subconscious From Williamsburg’s Lost Valley
- Isn’t It Dreamy?: Line and Label’s Spring Collection is Everything
- L Train Shutdown Solutions Meeting – Tonight 2/23!
- Check Out This Talk On The History Of Greenpoint Architecture (Tues. 2/28)
- Depeche Mode Party, Bad Jazz, Structural Constellations, NYC Beer Week, Oscar Parties – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (2/22–2/28)