Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)
- Sewage Overflow Public Meeting to Present City’s Proposed Plans (1/29)
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood