This girl has chops with pen on paper, the time and attention to detail to draw micro-fine strands of hair isn’t easy, but her hair illustrations, created just for this show, are not meant to show-off her skills but to deal with her hair that she describes as “big.” Continue reading
- Five Leaves’ Debuts Their Late Summer Menu
- Beauty As Deep As The NYC Subway: Are You The Next Miss G Train?!
- Greenpoint TREMORS: Political & Social Reactions — Art Opening TONIGHT (8/17) + Dance Party Saturday
- Williamsburg’s Museum of Food and Drink is Seeking Volunteer Docents!
- Thursday Spotlight: Kate McQuillen, Meeting Her on the Astral Plane