I should really get a pet. Surely the thought has crossed your mind. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone to cuddle up and be lazy with? The dating scene in New York isn’t getting you anywhere. You’re tired of watching Stranger Things alone on the couch, curled up with a pint of Van Leeuwen. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone soft and furry to watch with you? Someone who returns your calls (meows)? Someone who doesn’t cancel dinner plans (the food dish is expected to be filled by 6pm sharp, or else)? Well, it’s time to give in to your urges and do some good. Consider adopting a kitty, many of whom have had rough starts in life and are all-too-ready to have a place to call home. Every Sunday from 2pm-6pm holistic pet store Muddy Paws (447 Graham Avenue) hosts a cat (and kitten!) adoption event.
- Where to Get Tested for COVID-19 in North Brooklyn
- Lili and Cata Adds Backyard Manicure And Pedicure Stations
- Assembly Candidates Lentol and Gallagher Prepare for Absentee Ballots Count
- Sea Wolf Opens a Second Location on the Williamsburg Waterfront at 420 Kent
- Skyline Drive-In NYC Comes Under Criticism After Opening to Fanfare