We’re almost in May, the homestretch before Greenpoint Open Studios — a weekend-long, Greenpoint-wide art walk all around the nabe on June 2 and 3. ‘Til then, there’s more art to view, Polish films to see, and local theater to experience. Below is your weekly roundup, neighbors! Continue reading
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”
- Ps 34 Parent Teacher Association Holds Online Auction to Raise Funds