We’re almost in May, the homestretch before Greenpoint Open Studios — a weekend-long, Greenpoint-wide art walk all around the nabe on June 2 and 3. ‘Til then, there’s more art to view, Polish films to see, and local theater to experience. Below is your weekly roundup, neighbors! Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street