Like songs on a layered and atmospheric record album, the paintings at Janet Kurnatowski shimmer and dance along the gallery walls. “Geometry Poems” presents paintings by seven contemporary artists working in various modes of abstraction. Ranging from the soft and lyrical to the sharp and solid, the grouping offers plenty of formal and emotional contrast. Continue reading
By Alyssa Fanning
- Tiki Disco, Drake, Clue, Capoeira, Satori Loser — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/22–11/28)
- Shop Small in Greenpoint This Saturday (11/25)—10-20% Discounts, Drinks + More!
- A Triumphant Lineup At Brooklyn Steel: Pure Bathing Culture, Land of Talk And American Football
- Greenpoint Library Pop-Up Seeking Volunteers!
- Long Island City Graffiti Artists Win Legal Battle With Developer Who Destroyed Their Work