There’s no denying that North Brooklyn is brimming with good restaurants and great bars. It’s become undeniably easy to constantly eat at different spots and not try them all. But sometimes, you want something a bit more intimate, a new way to actually get to know your neighbors. That is, after all, what bars and restaurants are at their very core, meeting places with food and drink. Enter the supper club. “Supper clubs” have emerged as a small trend over the past few years. Small ticketed dinners, usually thrown in a restaurant’s private room or a private home large enough to handle a dinner party, where you can make new friends outside of your usual circle. At least, this is what John Bisignano is hoping will happen at his Bad Mother Supper Club dinners. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: L Train Service Suspension, Cookies for Protestors, Rock Climbing Gyms and More!
- Greenpoint Security Guard Killed by SUV Crash Thursday Night
- Two Rock Climbing Gyms Slated for 2020 Openings in Williamsburg and Greenpoint
- TASTE Williamsburg Greenpoint, Oyster Monitoring, RISO Printing — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/11-9/17)
- Witches are Coming to Nitehawk!