Bicycle Fetish Day June 24th!
The City Reliquary (370 Metropolitan Ave) is hosting their 13th annual family-friendly block party for bikes and celebration of NYC diversity, aptly named Bicyle Fetish Day. The fetish-tivities will happen on Havemeyer St. between Hope & Grand Street on Saturday, June 24, from 12pm-6pm. The event is FREE and open to the public.
If you are in love with your two wheels, bring it down to the fest—you could win a trophy, prizes, and a year of bragging rights!
The festival will feature:
- Classic Bicycles, Mutant Bicycles, Handmade Bicycles, unicycles, vintage BMX, Cargo Bikes, and more from clubs, nerds, & enthusiasts devoted to the bicycle
- Badass bike skills on display all day
- Information from Transportation Alternatives, LifeCycle Biking, Bicycle Utopia, We Bike NYC & other NYC bike advocacy groups
- Locally made bike wares & accessories
- Music to get you dancing in the street
- Fun Rides
Best Commuter Bike
Best Vintage Bike
Best Small-Wheel Bike
Best Handmade Bike
**Best In Show**