Holiday Gift Guide Part Two: Last Minute Ideas
So, the holidays are a little more than a week away. And you haven’t got zip. Zilch. Here’s some of my favorite gift ideas that are all from local shops. Now, go on and get some sweet gifts. Y’know, so you still look thoughtful and all.
- Eastern District Brooklyn Favorites Box, $85. There is also a lovely gift box selection of cheeses and meats as well.
- Greenpoint Cheese of the Month Club via Greenpoint Cheese & Meat, starts at $215. Who doesn’t want a giant box of cheese every month?
- Meme Antenna Bunny Shaker Set, $15. Too cute not to give!
- Wine, champagne, & prosecco at Dandelion Wine (various prices) are always a great present fail safe!
- Fine & Raw Mesquite Chocolate Bar via The One Well, $9. Chocolate. Boom.
- Owl Beeswax Candles via The One Well, $10. It may look sweet, but owls represent knowledge and guardianship, not to mention sacred to the Greek goddess of learning and wisdom, Minerva.
- Gin or whiskey is a fine, fine, fine choice from Duke’s Liquor Box.
- Antoinette Vintage Cuff, $20
- Awoke Vintage Evil Eye Midi Ring Set, $24
- Voluspa Crisp Champagne Candle via Red Pearl, $27
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck via Old Hollywood, $44
- Whiskey Tee via Genuine Motorworks, $38
- Getz/Gilberto, vinyl from $50. Vinyl is always a fave and this is one of my all time albums that I reach for during a party.
- Genuine Motorworks Starbolt Tee, $30.
- Feltraiger Chopper Time Sunglasses in Tortoise, $110.
- Feltraiger Emgie Libras Notebook, $16.
- Spitfire Girl Wood Bar Nautical Coasters via Genuine Motorworks, $24.
- Digby & Iona Don’t Give Up the Ship Ring via Old Hollywood, $170.