I want to mention the creative contributions from amazing friends and family. Rocco, my dad, was making everyone laugh and taking great photos. The macramé tree background in the photo booth was created from necklaces that my grandfather made in the 70s. The installation on the back wall was created by my best friend Julie, and all the yarn was repurposed from a huge bin I found in Nonna’s garage. Plus, the afghan on which I presented the Greenpoint Photo Book was crocheted by my great grandmother. It’s all very special and multi-generational.
• From the Source for graciously donating the space.
• Our amazing vendors for bringing such wonderful goods!
• J. Hollis Styles Interior Design
• KRRB for online media sponsoship
• W&G for print sponsorship
• Dandelion Wine & Greenpoint Trading Co. for mulled wine
• Brooklyn Brewery
• Boylan Bottling Co.
• The Splendid Spoon
• My dad, Rocco for photo booth fun!
• Yana for coordinating the market
• Jon, for bartending and problem solving
• Last but not least, Victoria who organized this ENTIRE event!
Stay tuned for info about our upcoming Valentine’s Market!