I saw Santa this year in a money transfer spot on Manhattan Ave and he was riding a brown horse! Rudolph was nowhere in sight. I guess times are tough even for old St. Nic. I asked our facebook buddies to help figure out what Santa would say and we received a lot of funny responses. Partyke write: “Where is my Polish beer!” and Genia described Santa as a “little bit of high brow, a little bit of low brow.” Well put! Heike summed it up best with: “Ho, Ho [Hic], Ho … ” All in a Greenpoint Christmas!
Greenpointers wishes everyone the loveliest, most delicious and joy filled Holiday!
Looking for something to do on Christmas Day?
• Get your coffee on @ Variety (145 Driggs)
• Take a stroll @ Winthrop Park (aka McGolrick), McCarren Parks or down to the India Street Pier.
• Worship @ Greenpoint Church (136 Milton) 11am
• $1 Mugs of Coors and Free Pool @ Connie O’s (158 Norman) 5:30pm
• Potluck & Scrooged Screening @ Good Yoga (73 Calyer) 8pm
• Mulled cider & wine & food @ Richardson (451 Graham) 8pm – 2am