Please allow me to self-promote, all for a good cause of course!
For those who just want to eat and enjoy it’ll be $10 to enter. You’ll also receive a raffle ticket for chances to win items generously donated by our local business sponsors. A full list of items are detailed below!
And last but surely not least, there will be a silent art auction of works graciously donated by participating artists of GOS. This is your chance to indulge in your inner affordable art collector!
Festivities begin at 7pm, come with merry hearts, empty bellies, and a supportive spirit. All proceeds go towards making GOS happen. If for whatever reason you cannot attend our fundraiser please consider donating to GOS through our IndieGoGo page. Thank you!
Raffle Items! :
– Fabulous Colombian Dinner for Two provided by Cafecito Bogota
– 10 Free Coffee Cards provided by Champion Coffee
– $50 Gift Certificate provided by Paulie Gee’s
– Gift Certificate provided by Kill Devil Hill
– Free Scoop provided by Van Leeuwen Ice Cream
– $25 Gift Certificate provided by Cato’s Army & Navy
– 2 Yearly Subscriptions to Edible Brooklyn
– Gift Certificate provided by Julie James Boutique
– Wine provided by Dandelion Wine
– Gift Certificate provided by EAT
– 90 Minute Private Yoga Class provided by Hosh Yoga
Looks like a great event. I added it to my weekly event list hopefully some of my readers will attend!
Leave a comment