This Saturday, May 22 North Brooklyn is having a little charity fueled drinking run. Dubbed the “WillPoint Pub Crawl” it benefits American Cancer Society and is sponsored by local friends Red Star Bar.
While I think drinking is wonderful, I almost always pair it with eating. I have taken the liberty to add a few complimentary morsels to the below list of drinking stops. If you decide to participate I hope you indulge in at least one of these snacks.
WillPoint Pub Crawl Participants and food suggestions
- Spike Hill (Bedford and N.7th): Curry Fries $4.75
- Brooklyn Ale House (Berry and N. 8th): Peter’s (168 Bedford Avenue ) mac and cheese $3.50
- Soft Spot (Bedford, between N. 9th and N.10th)
- Mugs Ale House (Bedford and N.10th): Grilled Portabello Sandwich $6.50
- The Gibson (Bedford and N. 11th): Kim’s Market (460 Driggs Ave) Granny Smith Apple $1.00
- The Gutter (N. 14th between Berry and Wythe)
- Shayz Lounge (Franklin between Milton and Greenpoint): Le Gamin (108 Franklin street) Ham+Swiss Crepe $7
- Black Rabbit (Greenpoint between Franklin and Manhattan): Bratwurst $6
- Red Star (37 Greenpoint Ave, at the corner of West): Summa Dis N’ Summa Dat $15
Facebook event here.