Lincoln Restler is a great guy and good for Greenpoint. He has been supportive of Greenpointers, attends our events, supports the Greenpoint Church Soup Kitchen, helped with the Java Street Garden, wants to save the G train line extension and overall is great at getting community members involved!
- News from the McGolrick Park Farmers Market + Growing Cities Screening (3/4)
- Flowers or Towers at CitiStorage lot? Activists plan City Hall Rally.
- The Freedom Garden, Dre Day, Puppets & Pasties – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (2/25–3/03)
- TONIGHT in Greenpoint: HUFF THIS! plays at Coco 66 (10pm)
- Hot Stuff from Greenpoint: Heatonist to Launch a Hot Sauce Tasting Room