Earle Sebastian is a man to be admired. Firstly, because the South African-born, London-raised film director/creative director/event curator has gathered certain professional accolades. Secondly, and more importantly for the purposes of this article, because he has style. Definitions of style abound on the internet (i.e., Oscar de la Renta: “Style is more about being yourself.”), but there’s no one way to get it. The only thing that’s certain is you can’t buy it prepackaged. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Justice for Vamos, G Train Flood, Williamsburg Surreal Estate
- Shop Local: Friends Don’t Let Friends Gift From Chain Stores!
- Vamos Al Tequila Celebrates Reopening Tonight With Drinks on the House!
- Debate Watch Party, 35s & 45s, FIDOqrtet, Land Use & Public Space — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/20-11/26)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 17