People spill out of seats, onto steps and out through the doorframe of the back room of the Manhattan Inn. Lights low, tables topped with candlelight, the dark wooden room is warm and intimate. The gorgeous white baby grand is in its usual position under the chandelier draped with cascading moss. But every Monday night in April, it shares the spotlight with instruments like the saxophone, violin, harp and drums, setting the stage for The Hum. Continue reading
- Vinnie’s Pizzeria Delivers Free Pies to Essential Workers
- Williamsburg Landlord Mario Salerno Waives Rent for Hundreds of Tenants Due to Coronavirus
- Greenpoint’s Construction Sites Are Still Bustling
- Greenpoint This Week: Restaurant Worker Relief Center Opens, Condo Construction Halts, Supermarkets Adjust to Social Distancing, and More!
- Local Grocery Stores Adjust to Social Distancing