Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- The Fall Festival of Lights Market is Gonna Be Lit! Hot Buttered Rum, Live Jazz, Henna Tattoos, Tarot Cards, Nail Art, Rooftop Yoga, 50+ Vendors, and more!!
- Cabaret, Cuomo and Climate Change — The Hook-up 9/22
- Westlight Celebrates One Year in Williamsburg
- 8th Annual TASTE Williamsburg Greenpoint Packed East River State Park
- Lydia Lunch Performing at the Park Church Co-Op 9/28 to Benefit McGolrick Art Installation