Local Hungarian wine importer Palinkerie is hosting a rosé party in the back room at 21 Greenpoint (21 Greenpoint Ave), from 8pm-12am tonight. Hungarian winemaker Tamás Dúzsi is in town and will be pouring his vineyard’s prettiest pinks. Pink tinsel will be thrown, rosé will be sloshed, and shenanigans are likely. Will Bill Murray be there? Probably not, but anything is possible.
- An R&B Concert + Dinner Pairing at Le Fanfare 3/28
- Pics: Yesterday’s Spring Snowstorm in North Brooklyn
- Call For Neighborhood Galleries! Sign Up For The Next Greenpoint Gallery Night!
- Church of the Ascension’s Parish Hall Gets an Unrecognizable Facelift
- Thursday Spotlight: Artist Richard Humann on An Evolving Neighborhood