Local Hungarian wine importer Palinkerie is hosting a rosé party in the back room at 21 Greenpoint (21 Greenpoint Ave), from 8pm-12am tonight. Hungarian winemaker Tamás Dúzsi is in town and will be pouring his vineyard’s prettiest pinks. Pink tinsel will be thrown, rosé will be sloshed, and shenanigans are likely. Will Bill Murray be there? Probably not, but anything is possible.
- Make A Christmas Card For 4-Year-Old Ruby at Freehold!
- How a Local Bartender Stunned the Political World and Defeated The Corrupt “Sugar Senator”
- Greenpoint Winter Survival Guide: How To De-Stress Yo Self
- Our Holiday Market Is Over but Winter Candyland Lives On In Our Photo Booth!
- Where to Get Sweet & Savory Treats for Holiday Parties