Local Hungarian wine importer Palinkerie is hosting a rosé party in the back room at 21 Greenpoint (21 Greenpoint Ave), from 8pm-12am tonight. Hungarian winemaker Tamás Dúzsi is in town and will be pouring his vineyard’s prettiest pinks. Pink tinsel will be thrown, rosé will be sloshed, and shenanigans are likely. Will Bill Murray be there? Probably not, but anything is possible.
- Quarantine Portraits Show Greenpointers From Their Apartment Windows and Fire Escapes
- Campaign to Feed Hospital Heroes and Employ Restaurant Workers Launched by North Brooklyn Angels
- Man Stabbed to Death on J Train in Williamsburg
- Gimme! Coffee Permanently Closes Williamsburg Shop
- Children’s Sing Along Connects Socially Distant Greenpoint Neighbors