My goal for Northside Festival was to catch many small Brooklyn-based bands with the hope of discovering some promising new ones and to get those being buzzed about some added exposure. I saw a lot of frankly terrible bands, but I saw a number of good ones as well. Here are the good ones:
- Greenpoint This Week: Building Boom, Canceled Speeches, Newtown Creek Transformation, and More!
- Art Heart Bus Hosts Free Art Activities for All Ages Saturday
- From Tibetan Soundbaths to Heated Vinyasa, [email protected] Classes Offer Something for Everyone
- Highly Publicized Stolen Dog Reunited With Owner
- Holocaust Revisionist Falsely Advertised Warsaw Speech According to Venue Staff