I had a great time at the very first Picture Farm Film Festival last year (which I previewed and recapped for Greenpointers). I am looking forward to attending this year’s edition. It takes places this weekend, Saturday 2/7 and Sunday 2/8. I highly encourage you to come see a bunch of great films for free at the Picture Farm Gallery (338 Wythe Avenue). To get you excited, read on for more information and some interviews with the festival organizers and some of the filmmakers. Continue reading
- Nicky’s Unisex, a New Neighborhood Bar, Opens in Williamsburg
- Protestors Lay Flowers at Doorstep of the 94th Precinct
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money