The yellow Wasco car on a McGuiness rooftop has long been a Greenpoint landmark. But during the last two years the space below, previously used as an auto supply and motor works, has undergone an incredible transformation. Just before Christmas it was unveiled as Raizes Churrascaria (139 Nassau Ave), a Portuguese grill run by Lucia Corba.
- Greenpoint This Week: McCarren Hawk Sighting, New Pier Opening, Postal Service Woes, and More
- Spotted: McCarren Hawk Enjoys Rodent Picnic
- Madre, The Franklin Guesthouse’s New Restaurant, is Now Open
- Lentol on Williamsburg Postal Problems: “You Can’t Live Like That”
- Heavy Rain Floods India Street and Court Square