It seems like everyday another venue in North Brooklyn is closing. It’s a real bummer and unfortunately it’s not a new story; lots of establishments end up priced out of rapidly changing neighborhoods. We’ve been informed Brooklyn Rod & Gun will be closing its doors in the next few weeks. However, they at least have a pretty great 2nd to last ever show lined up for tomorrow to go out in style. Continue reading
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)
- Sewage Overflow Public Meeting to Present City’s Proposed Plans (1/29)
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood