It seems like everyday another venue in North Brooklyn is closing. It’s a real bummer and unfortunately it’s not a new story; lots of establishments end up priced out of rapidly changing neighborhoods. We’ve been informed Brooklyn Rod & Gun will be closing its doors in the next few weeks. However, they at least have a pretty great 2nd to last ever show lined up for tomorrow to go out in style. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”