It seems like everyday another venue in North Brooklyn is closing. It’s a real bummer and unfortunately it’s not a new story; lots of establishments end up priced out of rapidly changing neighborhoods. We’ve been informed Brooklyn Rod & Gun will be closing its doors in the next few weeks. However, they at least have a pretty great 2nd to last ever show lined up for tomorrow to go out in style. Continue reading
- New Renderings of Domino Sugar Redevelopment Show Glass-Domed Design
- Facing Closure, Park Church Co-op Seeks Community Support
- TASTE Williamsburg/Greenpoint Now On Sale!
- Greenpoint This Week: Safe Way Home Act, Old Bay Seasoning, Carolyn Maloney’s Challangers, and More
- [email protected] Bounces Back With a Grand Rebrand After Almost Closing