It seems like everyday another venue in North Brooklyn is closing. It’s a real bummer and unfortunately it’s not a new story; lots of establishments end up priced out of rapidly changing neighborhoods. We’ve been informed Brooklyn Rod & Gun will be closing its doors in the next few weeks. However, they at least have a pretty great 2nd to last ever show lined up for tomorrow to go out in style. Continue reading
- Nicky’s Unisex, a New Neighborhood Bar, Opens in Williamsburg
- Protestors Lay Flowers at Doorstep of the 94th Precinct
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money