3rd Ward may have had its faults (more of them than we imagined, it seems), but there was something deeply inspiring about a huge workspace and resource center designed especially for Brooklyn’s many talented creators, and we’d be lying if we told you its presence won’t be missed. However, in the wake of the spot’s closure, we’ve found ourselves reminded time and again that 3rd Ward wasn’t the only game in town–so many of our friends and neighbors have other studios, class centers, coworking quarters and event spaces with their own amazing offerings. Bushwick Daily and Greenpointers reached out to some of our favorite such institutions, and it’s with great pride that we present our readers with our official guide to ten of this borough’s greatest places to take your creativity when making is your job. Take a look through–you can thank us when you get settled in at a place that hooks it up and makes it happen!
- Greenpoint This Week: More Open Streets, Met Foods Workers Awarded, Pipeline Construction Resumes, and More!
- Where to Buy Face Masks in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Who’s on the Ballot in North Brooklyn for the June 23rd Primary?
- Emergency Pantry Seeks Volunteers to Prepare Food Packages for Holocaust Survivors
- Greenpoint Met Foods Employees Receive Mutual Aid Bonus for Work During Coronavirus